Monday, March 15, 2010

Skip Class Theory

Good student is not encourage to read this

Skip class = not good (but if it's reasonable, why not?)

Skip class because of laziness, lazy is kind of habit, can’t change, it’s born naturally

Skip class because of assignment, no choice, assignment is more important than attendance

Skip class because of overslept, is my dream’s fault

Skip class because of the boringness of the lecture, is the lecturer’s fault

Skip class because the class is just too early, is the timetable’s problem

Skip class because none of my friend goes for the class, so no points going

Skip class because college allows us to skip class once in a while

Sometime I really do not want to skip the class, but there is always a reason behind. =)

Why am I writing this?

Reason: I’m going to skip the class tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Why am I writing this?
    Reason: I’m going to skip the class tomorrow

    hahahahhahaaah

    ReplyDelete